Aromatic Psychodynamics in Skin Care
JOIN US ONLINE | Tuesday December 7th at 7:00 pm EST
Beyond the topical approach to Skin Care
The intentional outcome of this seminar is to give the participants an understanding that when treating skin conditions with essential oils, the aromatherapist must look beyond topical approaches and address the emotional state of the individual and create an equilibrium of physical and emotional comfort.
This 1- hour seminar will introduce, how the nervous system and the integumentary system interact with each other and the importance of how emotional well-being plays a vital role in skin’s health and beauty.
Danielle will introduce an integrative approach to skin care using essential oils and carrier oils to achieve the mind and beauty approach to Aromatherapy skin care applications.
You will learn the following:
• The effect aromatics on the nervous system and how it relates to the skin
• Beyond topical applications in skin care
• Beauty and healthy skin come from within
• Recruiting the parasympathetic in skin care protocol
• Steps to consider when addressing skin care
WEBINAR SPEAKER | Danielle Sade
Having over 30 years of experience in teaching, practicing, researching plant-based medicine and Aromatherapy internationally, has led Danielle to create unique approaches to understanding and imparting studies in Aromatherapy and the science behind essential oils that make them unique and useful in their therapeutic properties.
Step 1 | Click below to register (members and non-members)
Step 2 | Non-members pay $25 via PayPal by clicking ‘Buy Now’ button below (the webinar is free for CFA members)
- Note: if you are a student and not a CFA Member please remember that student memberships are $25 and you will then get this webinar for free.