Benefits of Becoming a CFA Member
NOTE: There has been an error in the link under ‘Events’ for our Platinum Sponsor, Absolute Aromas Canada. The erroneous link has now been corrected. We apologize to our Sponsor and for any inconvenience.
BENEFITS of BECOMING a CFA MEMBER
- Use of the legal designation of the certification mark CAHP (Certified Aromatherapy Health Professional) is only applicable to professional CFA members.
The CAHP designation is protected under the Canadian trademark laws.
- A professional CFA membership certificate to hang on your office.
- Ability to stay connected and network with other Aromatherapists regarding areas of practice, issues within the field of aromatherapy and gaining ideas and advice from fellow practitioners.
- Connect and follow the CFA and other members through our FACEBOOK Page and TWITTER site.
- Access to discounted Professional and General Liability Insurance through group rates and coverage for numerous holistic modalities with no extra fee.
- An opportunity to represent the CFA and its members by lobbying various levels of government concerning the right to practice holistic therapies.
- Belong to a professional and respected organization. The CFA has established minimum education standards, advertising guidelines, grievance resolution policy, code of ethics, among other policies and procedures.
- Receive a quarterly newsletter to keep you informed. Be kept up to date with changes & developments in our industry with respect to education, research and resources for professional practitioners.
- An opportunity for a voice in your profession.
- The privilege of participating on the Board of Directors of the CFA by election.